Wednesday 12 February 2014

Position at London Critic

I came across the position of 'Social Media Contributor' on UK Fashion Intern on Twitter. After speaking with the Editor In Chief, I landed myself a permanent assistant position - positing 2 images every Thursday through to Monday. London Critic provides bite-sized international menswear fashion news. As I am keen to under take a career within menswear editorials, I found this position ideal for me.

My daily posts allow me to research new, existing and upcoming trends from across the globe and present them on social sites like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I provide a piece of creative writing for each post explaining that specific trend, campaign, look or designer.

Furthermore, this position give me the freedom to post current events, awards and designs from fashion weeks from around the world. I also have the option to post accessories, street style and anything else which catches my eye within menswear fashion.

I thoroughly enjoy having this position of Social Media Assistant, as this has allowed me to focus my attention on my strong interest in menswear.









No comments:

Post a Comment