Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Kicks

I've got through 2 pairs of New Balance over the past year, I thought it was time to finally give them a rest and invested in something much greater.. Welcome the Asics Saga Gel's! Despite costing £90, they are literally the comfiest shoes I own. The whole Asics collection is jaw dropping, colourful and so unlike anything I've seen before! Yeah I know you can get larey Nikes, which too are pretty cool to be fair. Bot for me these are on a whole new level. I opted to play it safe with the black and mint pair, with a speckled tred. Considering I mainly wear black, thought just a hint of mint would be perfect! As they are mens shoes, the smallest size they do is a 6 (just to warn you).

Anyhow, here they are in all their glory!








KLD

No comments:

Post a Comment