Wednesday 29 May 2013

When Love Saved the Day!

One of the best time of the year, (unreliable) hot weather and day festivals! On Saturday I went to Love Saves the Day with a group of my friends - quite sad as it was a bit of a send off for us all for summer! Despite that, we had an amazing time, got to see the likes of Bondax, Shy FX and Bonobo!

For this delightful day, I decided to go abit over the top.. 80s dance video styley. I a pair of shiny, grape coloured, running shorts with rolled up cycling shorts underneath ( as the running shorts are a tad short), with a black baggy t-shirt and to top it all off a black bum bag! Oh, and Converse on the feet just because I didn't want to ruin my trainers! And what makes it even better, my sister, Hannah and I decided to buy the most atrocious pair of sunglasses and floral head bands, just to get us in the festival spirit!

All day drinking in the sun could not have been better, here are a few pictures from the day...
Alannah in home tie-dye over sized t-shirt

Lian wearing a beautiful dress from Warehouse

Sash in a fitted cream shirt

Lizzy in sunglasses from & Other Stories




Sash, Hannah, Lizzy


Gold chain necklace


HAHA! My new sunglasses from American Apparel
KLD

No comments:

Post a Comment