Sunday 19 May 2013

Test Shoot

It feels like ages since i've posted but i've been enjoying my freedom from uni! Found out my grades from my magazine project and professional practice in which I both received a 1st, so happy with myself!!!!! I have literally been doing nothing besides sleeping and online shopping, which sounds pretty sad, but i've bought a few things to wear for Love Saves the Day on Saturday. I've treated myself to a bright red Vans beanie hat and a bum bag from ebay - definitely won't be wearing this on a day to day basis but is vital for a festival as i lose everything! Aaaah, so excited for Saturday!

Anyhow, a few days ago I had a test shoot with another model called Emma at Rococo's Garden in Painswick. Here we were shooting for Cotswold Style magazine which we will feature in July. The garments we were wearing were crazy! Imagine fishing nets, Alice in Wonderland, Genies and farm yard animals... sounds weird, but the costumes were amazing and were created by a variety of local designers, students and teenagers. Rococo's Garden itself was insane, such a beautiful place and a definite must see, it was like something from The Secret Garden movie.

I got speaking to the co-ordinators of ACP (Art Couture Painswick) and they seemed pretty interested in me helping out over summer, organising and curating a museum they are planning on opening, which would be so good!

Here are a few pictures from the day... outrageous make up and beautiful locations.








KLD

No comments:

Post a Comment