Sunday 5 May 2013

MONSTER AND PIERRE

Good Afternoon lovely people, hope you're all enjoying the sun and have the barbecues out! I am doing exactly that, however I cannot enjoy it completely as I have lots of work to do before Monday... how depressing.
Yesterday i did some modelling yesterday for an up and coming jewellery brand called Monster and Pierre. The creator of the brand, Sophie Webster, has made some amazing geometric necklaces and earrings priced from £115 to £360. She only has a few pieces at the moment but they are absolutely stunning, and she's currently working on another collection (YAY!). Take a look at the pieces which are currently for sale!

http://designers.dianaporter.co.uk/section.php/112/1/monster___pierre

I'll post the pictures when Sophie sends them my way!

KLD

No comments:

Post a Comment